Two weeks ago, we informed you of a teaser that has been released for Call of Duty Black Ops III. Yesterday, Activision released the full reveal trailer of Call of Duty Black Ops III!
– Being set in 2060 (35 years after Black Ops II), soldiers now have the ability to enhance their own bodies for warfare to communicate more efficiently and get the objective done quickly.
– Four Player Coop? Absolutely! The last time we’ve seen such a feature was back in 2008, with Treyarch’s Call of Duty: World at War! New features include a Tagging system, where one player can tag enemies while the rest can see their locations on their HUD.
– Multiplayer adds nine new classes and possibly a parkour system where you can move freely around and over obstacles. Be warned Advanced Warfare fans, you won’t find your EXO Suits here.
– For Zombies, well give me a second, let me just post this picture right here…
From what we’ve heard, Zombie Mode WILL have it’s own storyline and it’s own EXP system, but besides that, there’s nothing else we can say about this mode.
– Pre-Ordering Call of Duty: Black Ops III will gain you access to the Multiplayer Beta! No official date yet, however there have been some rumors of the beta release date being announced at this year’s E3 (Electronic Entertainment Expo) and the beta releasing a month or two before the game’s release date.
Call of Duty: Black Ops III is released on November 6th, 2015 for Playstation 4, XBOX One, and PC.
Grayson M. is the Editor in Chief of Teh Lunchbox Publications and he STILL can’t wait for the next installment of the Call of Duty series. For more information, news, previews, and reviews, keep it here on tehlunchbox.wordpress.com and LIKE and FOLLOW us on Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, and YouTube.