The PC Gaming Show went live on Tuesday June 16, 2015, PC Gamer and AMD had put on the Show. This was the first PC conference at E3, and was hosted by Sean Plott.
There was quite a few guest speakers on the show (did you guys see Sean’s stack of cards?) some talked about new affordable hardware for your PC. While others talked about new games and expansion packs.
And those speakers were:
- Sean ‘day’ Plott (Host)
- Richard Huddy ( AMD)
- Colin Johanson (ArenaNet)
- Chris Sigaty and Dustin Browder (Blizzard)
- Joris Vantland, Jay Crowe, and Brian Hicks (Bohemia Interactive)
- Cliff Bleszinski (Boss Key Productions)
- Phil Spencer (Microsoft)
- Ryan Geddes (CCP Games)
- Chris Roberts (Cloud Imperium)
- Dave Crooks and Joe Harty (Dodge Roll)
- Jean-Francois Dugas and Jonathan Jacques-Belletête (Edios-Montréal)
- Bruce Maclean (Electronic Arts)
- Ian Thomas (Frictional Games)
- David Braben (Frontier Developments)
- Steve Gaynor (Fullbright)
- David Eckelberry (Lionhead Studios)
- James Phinney (Motiga)
- Feargus Urquhart and Fredrick Wester (Paradox Interactive)
- Thom Glunt (Pixel Titans)
- Dean Hall (RocketWerkz)
- Paul Wedgwood (Splash Damage)
- John Gibson (Tripwire Interactive)
The show may not seem as exciting as the shows for the consoles but I can honestly say for PC gaming, their first show was quite good. From new and better PC hardware, new games, and cool expansion packs.
In true PC gaming fashion, the show wasn’t just about games. AMD’s CEO Lisa Su revealed their new upcoming hardware. She talked about the R9 Fury X (above) and R9 Nano graphics card (left), and their dual-GPU Fiji. If you want to know more, you can watch the show.
Now to introduce the games!
The E3 PC Gaming Show had presented some very interesting games. The long list included; Star Citizen 2, Total War: Warhammer, Fable Legends, Gigantic, American Truck Simulator, EVE: Valkyrie, Ion, Strafe, Pillars of Eternity: White March, Hitman, Strafe, Beyond Eyes, Dirty Bomb, Tacoma, Soma, Take On Mars, Project BlueStreak, Enter The Gungeon, Rising Storm 2, Planet Coaster: Simulation Evolved, Heros of the Storm, and Guild Wars 2 expansion.
Microsoft also chimed in to announce that Killer Instinct would also be available to the PC and after that the crowd went crazy (in a good way of course). Another console game that would be making it to PC is (drumroll)…Gears of War: Ultimate Edition.
Now I have a question for all of you PC gamers…What did you think about the E3 PC Gaming Show?
Sherita M. is a contributing Editor for Teh Lunchbox Publications and she can’t wait to try Minecraft Hololense. Follow us on twitter@tehlunchboxpub.